terms and conditions
Thank you for taking the time to read our disclaimer.
Joren Communications at its sole discretion, may choose to change the terms, conditions and operation of this Web site at anytime.
By using this service the user waives any rights or claims it may have against Joren Communications, regarding such changes. Without limiting the foregoing, Joren Communications shall not be liable to you or your business for any incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of this agreement or any goods or services provided, whether for breach of warranty or any obligation arising therefrom or otherwise, whether liability is asserted in contract or or not (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether you have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage.
Each party hereby waives any claims that these exclusions deprive such party of an adequate remedy. You acknowledge that third party product and service providers advertise their products and services on the Joren Communications web site. Joren Communications forms partnerships or alliances with some of these vendors from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of these products and services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time is Joren Communications making any representation or warranty regarding any third party’s products or services, nor will Joren Communications be liable to you or any third party for any claims arising from or in connection with such third party products and services. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against Joren Communications with respect to third party products and services, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
This Policy sets out the manner in which Joren Communications Networks (Pty) Ltd (“Joren Communications”) handles personal information submitted by or collected from you whilst visiting the Joren Communications website(s).
“personal information” is as defined in the Promotion of Access to Information Act No 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”)
“user” means any person accessing any part of the web site
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We collect only what is necessary and use it only for the purpose for which it is required.
- We will neither sell your personal information to anyone nor otherwise dispose of it to a third party otherwise than as set out in the Policy. We will not attempt to obtain your permission to do so by deceptive means.
- If we do not need it anymore, we will delete any personal information held.
- We neither store nor retain any credit card information.
When you send us personally identifying information in an e-mail, we use the information you provide only to help us gather the information you might request. In an effort to respond to your request, information you submit may be viewed by various people within Joren Communications. Once received, the information to your e-mail is protected in accordance with this Policy.
COLLECTION OF ANONYMOUS DATA
- In order to provide the best possible and most relevant service, we may use standard technology to collect information about the use of this site. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows this web site to collect statistics.
- The Internet protocol (IP) address from which you access our website. An IP address is the unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are surfing the web.
- The type of browser (such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla) and operating system (such as Windows Vista or MacOS) used to access our site.
- The date and time when the website is accessed, for the purpose of traffic and statistical monitoring.
- The pages visited, for the purpose of improving the usefulness of our website by providing helpful links and removing pages that are not read.
- If you do not wish cookies to be employed it is possible to alter the manner in which your browser handles cookies. Please note that, if this is done, certain services on this web site may not be available.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
- If you believe that your personal data which we may have is outdated or incorrect please ask us to correct‐ please use our contact page. Please provide us with all the information we need to make the correction.
- You can also request access to any relevant personal data held by the web site owner as laid out in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (“PROATIA”) and where such access is necessary for you to exercise and/or protect any of your rights. We think that it will probably be simpler for you to just send us an e-mail asking for the information you need.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- While reasonable measures are taken to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted to this site, we may not be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by a user or users as a result of the intentional or accidental release of information by an employee of the web site owner or any third party.
- Users and/or subscribers are prohibited from releasing their username and/or password to any other person.
This is a child-friendly website: Joren Communications takes into account the privacy and well-being of children when they are online.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which thereafter constitute a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between Joren Communications and the user.
- Use of this website is strictly at the sole risk of the user.
- Joren Communications may, in its sole discretion, amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time at which time these will be brought to the attention of users and become binding on such users where they continue to use the website after such amendments have been brought to their attention.
- The website owner expressly reserves the right in its sole discretion to affect any amendment or alteration to the content and information, including pricing and rates, set out in this website.
- Users acknowledge that it is their responsibility to familiarise themselves with any amendment or alteration affected.
Owner information & required disclosures under section 43 of the ECT Act
Joren Communications (Pty) Ltd
012 342 1036
086 763 8086
Festival Street Office Park
353 Festival Street
Festival Street Office Park
353 Festival Street
- Users should regard nothing contained in this web site as an offer but rather as an invitation to do business.
- THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE, INCLUDING TEXT, IMAGES, LINKS, DOWNLOADS AND CODING, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. Joren Communications MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR SUITABILITY OF EITHER THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT.
- Subject to Chapter 7 of the ECT Act, Joren Communications, its officers, employees, suppliers, resellers, partners, affiliates and agents, shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability, howsoever arising, incurred by users or any other persons and resulting from the use or inability to use this website.
- Subject to Chapter 7 of the ECT Act and to the fullest extent possible under the applicable law, Joren Communications disclaims all responsibility or liability for any damages, including but not limited to direct, economic, consequential loss or loss of profits, resulting from the use of this site in any manner.
- Joren Communications has no control over third party content and features which may be accessed through the use of this website and does not examine or edit such content and features or act as an agent for third parties accessible through this website. As such and to the fullest possible extent permissible under law the website owner disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of third party websites contents and features.